Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
– Book with visible signs of use
– Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same thing, send us an email at email@example.com
The following Warranty provisions shall apply to products sold by SousVide Art™ (“Seller”) to the entity shown as a buyer (“Buyer”) on Seller’s invoice.
- Initial Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the products manufactured by the seller are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period not to exceed 12 months, from the date Buyer receives the product from the Seller (the “initial warranty”).
- Purchasing SousVide Art™ products from an unauthorized reseller will null and void the warranty.
- Exclusions: The Initial Warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident, shipping, misuse, the use of a plug converter or transformer, improper installation or operation, unauthorized or inappropriate repair, replacement or alteration (including but not limited to repairs, replacements, or changes made or performed by persons other than Seller’s employees or authorized representatives), failure to provide proper maintenance, unreasonable use or abuse of the product, or inability to follow written instructions or operating instructions. Water damage and use of deionized water are not covered in the warranty. Buyer must return the product’s record of purchase to the seller within 365 days of the date Buyer receives the product from Seller to claim the Initial Warranty.
- Shipping. Buyer will arrange and pay for shipping and handling charges for the unit to be returned to the Seller. Seller will arrange and pay for shipping and handling for the warranty return of the unit to the Buyer.
- Commercial Usage. This system is not covered under warranty if used in business environments.